Well, a few things have went down since the last few journal entries. I have purchased an Xbox. For those of you that think I hate Microsoft this may come as a shock to you, but there are a couple of reasons why I have gotten one. First I am going to continue with the Linux only on Diablo, so I need something to play games on and I am tired of having to fight with buggy hardware drivers in Windows and all of that garbage. Second I see the most hack-ability..er… growth potential for this platform. Next issue, today I whacked my whole public_html luckly I had a backup copy. Now less than 30 seconds ago I just deleted the entry in my journal for 2002-1-22 and replaced it with this one. DAMNIT!! I don’t think I am going to be able to get that back. I have to go to Bloomington Il to show off a creation of mine to the big wigs in AFNI. It is more an attempt to get them to accept Linux and let me use it. I am not sure if I am going to be happy with this or not. Well I guess I need to find a way to re create the previous entry.
- How to force a .msi to install: skip OS check? - General [M]ayhem on Orca MSI Editor
- Microsoft Camera Codec Pack for Windows 10 64-bit - Microsoft Community on Orca MSI Editor
- win xp virtualizzato, mklink on Orca MSI Editor
- Das Lumix-Forum - der neue Treffpunkt fÃ¼r alle Panasonic Lumix-Nutzer • Thema anzeigen - Windows camera codec pack fÃ¼r win 10 on Orca MSI Editor
- Raw files in W10 - Overclockers Australia Forums on Orca MSI Editor