I hate to knock the Julie posts out of the top spot, but this is also cool news. Uncle Imon called me tonight and talked for a while about the 56 Chevy and sent some pictures. It looks great and I thought I would get the pictures up here for anyone that is interested in it.
- How to force a .msi to install: skip OS check? - General [M]ayhem on Orca MSI Editor
- Microsoft Camera Codec Pack for Windows 10 64-bit - Microsoft Community on Orca MSI Editor
- win xp virtualizzato, mklink on Orca MSI Editor
- Das Lumix-Forum - der neue Treffpunkt fÃ¼r alle Panasonic Lumix-Nutzer • Thema anzeigen - Windows camera codec pack fÃ¼r win 10 on Orca MSI Editor
- Raw files in W10 - Overclockers Australia Forums on Orca MSI Editor
Wow, major progress on getting the car finished!
I would have liked to see the front end and the new chrome for it too. I wonder if the front bumper ever came in for the car?
Looks nice and clean.
One piece of the three has came in. That is why all the shots are from the one side.